Kothari starz is one of the Best play school in Noida. The concept of pre-school or play school is a rather new one. Parents want their children to begin education at a very tender age and to an extent this is a very interesting and beneficial phase for children, as they get to learn many new things together with fun.
If your child is between the ages of 3 and 6 and attends a child care center, preschool, or kindergarten program, the National Association for the Education of Young Children suggests you look for these 10 signs to make sure your child is in a good classroom.
1. Children have access to various activities throughout the day. Look for such as matching games, pegboards, and puzzles. Children should not all be doing the same thing at the same time.
2. Children spend most of their playing and working with materials or other children. They do not wander aimlessly, and they are not expected to sit quietly for long periods of time.
3. Children have an opportunity to play outside every day.
4. Teachers work with individual children, small groups, and the whole group at different times during the day. They do not spend all their time with the whole group.
5. The classroom is spruce up by children's original artwork and stories dictated by children to teachers.
6. Worksheets are used little if at all. Children work on projects and have long periods of time to play and explore.
7. The curriculum is adapted for those who are ahead as well as those who need additional help.
8. Teachers read books to children individually throughout the day, not just at group story time.
9. Children learn so many activities like cooking, taking attendance, or serving snack provide the basis for learning activities.
10. Teachers recognize that children's do not learn the same things at the same time in the same way.